welcome, customers

Questions about your account? Getting help is a cinch! From mobile, web and automated phone options to corresponding with us or speaking to one of our representatives, it’s easy to get information or make payments quickly. 

Managing your account is a cinch

Login or register now to schedule payments, see account information and view statements.

Your payment options

Your payment options

Pay by Check

By Mail

You may pay your bill by mail. Please mail your check, money order or certified funds to:

Cinch Auto Finance
P.O. Box 28149
Miami, FL 33102-8149

Please put your payment in the mail at least 7 business days before your due date. Be sure to mail your payment using the coupon and envelope provided in your statement and write your full account number in the memo section of the check.

Online Payments

Skip the hassle of remembering to pay your bill by signing up for free recurring autopay. Recurring payments may be made weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. Once you log in, click “schedule” at the top of the page to get started. Access your account here.

One-time payments may also be made online, though there is a convenience fee for this service. Payments made using your bank account are $4.95. Debit card payments are $9.95.

Set up payments through your bank’s bill pay

To set up bill pay through your bank, make sure to include your full account number in the memo section and use the following address:

Cinch Auto Finance
P.O. Box 28149
Miami, FL 33102-8149

Pay by Phone

You may pay your bill by phone using our automated system 24 hours a day by calling (866) 612-2857 and selecting Option 1. One-time payments made using your bank account are $4.95. Debit card payments are $9.95. You can also set up recurring ACH payments for free over the phone.

To expedite the processing of your payoff send personal checks or certified funds to:

Cinch Auto Finance
10800 Alpharetta Hwy Ste 208 #759
Roswell, GA 30076

Report a total loss

If you’ve been in an accident, let us help you with your claim. Borrowers and insurance adjusters can click below to report a total loss 24 hours a day. In 5 minutes, your information will be submitted directly to our insurance department. We’ll contact you when we need more information.

Your answers in a cinch

my account

What is MyAccount?
MyAccount is a secure online portal that gives you 24/7 access to your Cinch account. Using a computer, tablet or mobile device, you can login anytime and make payments, view statements, update contact information and more. Don’t have a login? Register today.

Does MyAccount work on smartphones and tablets?
Yes, as long as you have Internet access. Once you register your account, you can use the same login credentials to access MyAccount on a computer, tablet or mobile device.

How do I get a MyAccount login?
It’s easy. Simply go to https://www.cinchautofinance.com/myaccount and click Register. You’ll be asked to provide basic account information and create a Password. Be sure to have your full 7 or 17-digit Cinch account number handy, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and the ZIP code associated with the mailing address on the account.

Where can I find my Cinch account number?
Your 7 or 17-digit account number can be found on your welcome letter or monthly statement.

When I try to register my account online, I get an error message that says my account number, Social Security number, and/or ZIP code are not found. What do I do?
If you have a brand-new loan with us, it can take up to 10 days for the loan to appear in our systems. If it has been longer than 10 days, look for these common errors: 1. Account Number – ensure you are entering in your account number and not your VIN. 2. Social Security Number – Are you listed on the account? Only account holders have Social Security Numbers associated with the account. 3. Use the ZIP code associated with the billing address on the Cinch account. If you continue getting an error message, call (866) 612-2857 for assistance.

Can I make my User ID and Password anything I want?
For the security of your account, your User ID and Password must meet these minimum requirements: User ID will be the email address you used to register your account. Password must be 8-14 characters in length and must contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number and one special character ([email protected]#$%^).

I forgot my User ID and/or Password. What do I do?
Follow these steps: 1. Navigate to MyAccount. 2. Click Forgot User ID or Forgot Password. 3. Enter your email address or select on screen validations. 4. Watch for an email with your User ID or temporary password.

Where can I get help with MyAccount?
Call us at (866) 612-2857 if you need assistance.

Can I set up automatic payments using MyAccount?
Yes. MyAccount is the easiest way to set up monthly recurring ACH payments. Here’s how:

1. Log into MyAccount.

2. Select “Schedule” at the top.

3. Add or select “Bank Account”.

4. Select the date which your first payment will draft.

5. Select the frequency you would like it to draft. You may make monthly, bi-monthly or weekly payments.

6. Select the amount you would like drawn from your bank account.

7. Click the blue ”Schedule a payment” button at the bottom of the box.

What types of payments can I make using MyAccount?
Your online payment options include: 1. One-time ACH payments, using your checking or savings account. 2. Recurring ACH payments every month, using your checking or savings account. 3. Debit card payments.

Can I save my payment information in MyAccount?
Yes. You can securely store your payment information in MyAccount and use it for future payments.

How do I know if my online payment was received?
After you make a payment in MyAccount, you’ll receive a confirmation number on the screen. If you have an email address on file, you will receive an email confirmation of your scheduled payment.

When will my online payment be posted to my account?
Activity will post to your account by 9:00pm ET on the selected date of your payment. Your bank may not debit the funds from your checking account for up to 48 hours.

Can I see my payment history in MyAccount?
Yes! Your full payment history can be viewed on the payment history tab by logging in to My Account.

Can I change my due date on my account?
Yes, if your account qualifies for a due date change. Contact us at (866) 612-2857 to find out if your account qualifies or fill out the due date change request form by logging on to My Account.

Do you have a mobile app?
Yes! Simply go to the App Store or Google Play and search for “Cinch Auto Finance.”

Is there a fee to make a payment on my account?
There is no fee for recurring ACH payments. One-time payment fees are $4.95 for ACH and $9.95 for debit card payments.

Can I update my address in MyAccount?
Yes! Click Settings at the top of the page, then Contact Information. Your address, phone number and email address will automatically be updated.



Where should I send my payments?
Please send your monthly payments to the Cinch address shown on the front of the payment coupon at the bottom of your monthly statements. If you do not have a payment coupon, send your payment to: Cinch Auto Finance, P.O. Box 28149, Miami, FL 33102-8149. Be sure to put your account number in the memo section of the check. Overnight payments should be sent to: Cinch Auto Finance, 10800 Alpharetta Hwy, Ste 208 #759 Roswell, GA 30076.

What are other payment options?
Additional payment options include: 1. One-time payments using checking/savings account information or a debit card. Log on to My Account and make payment directly from the home screen. 2. Recurring payments: Log on to My Account and click “Schedule” at the top of the page. 3. Phone: Call (866) 612-2857 and use our automated payment service or speak with a Customer Service representative. 4. Use your bank’s bill pay. Be sure to include your account number in the memo section of the payment.

Can I have my payment automatically deducted from my checking account each month?
Yes, AutoPay is the most convenient way to make payments. To enroll in AutoPay, log into MyAccount, select “Schedule” at the top of the page, and follow the prompts.

I show my payment pending online, but I keep getting collection calls from Cinch.
It is possible for there to be a brief period of time between payment and recognition of the payment within our systems, which could trigger a collection call. If this happens, tell the Customer Service representative that you have already paid and your account will be handled appropriately.

What is the quickest way to make a payment?
Online, through MyAccount. You have 24/7/365 access to your account with MyAccount. If you don’t have a login, go to https://www.cinchautofinance.com/myaccount and register. You can also make payments over the phone. Just call (866) 612-2857, choose Option 1 and follow the prompts.

Can I make a payment with my credit card?
Cinch only accepts payments made with a checking/savings account or debit card.


How do I handle an insurance claim due to physical damage?
Call (866) 612-2857 for assistance. Before you call, please have the following documents and information handy: a copy of your insurance estimates with the phone number, fax number, adjuster’s name, date of loss, a copy of the auto body repair shop invoice, a copy of proof of payment receipt (if applicable), and pictures of the repaired vehicle (if applicable).

I received an insurance check for repairs to my vehicle, but I need Cinch to endorse the check. What do I do?
Make sure to sign the back of the check first, then mail it to Cinch Auto Finance, 10800 Alpharetta Hwy Ste 208 #759 Roswell, GA 30076. We will also need the following documents before we endorse the check & mail it to the repair shop: a copy of your insurance estimates with the phone number, fax number, adjuster’s name, date of loss, a copy of the auto body repair shop invoice, a copy of proof of payment receipt (if applicable), and pictures of the repaired vehicle (if applicable). You may also email these documents to [email protected]. Call (866) 612-2857 with questions.

My insurance company has deemed my vehicle a total loss. What do I do next?
You or your insurance company can fill out the Total Loss Notification Form on www.cinchautofinance.com or you may call us directly at (866) 612-2857 and speak to a representative. Be sure to provide us with the claim number and contact information of your adjuster.

What are my insurance requirements?
You’re required to maintain insurance that includes comprehensive and collision coverage with a maximum deductible of $1,000 each.

The insurance company’s settlement for my total loss did not pay the total outstanding balance on the account. What do I do next?
Call us at (866) 612-2857 to discuss your options.

Where can Insurance companies overnight payment?
Cinch Auto Finance, 10800 Alpharetta Hwy Ste 208 #759 Roswell, GA 30076.

How do I obtain a payoff quote?
You can get a payoff quote 24 hours a day by phone at (866) 612-2857. Choose Option 1 and follow the prompts. You may also log on to your account and view the 10-day payoff amount under Account Information. You may also get a 10-day payoff quote at www.cinchautofinance.com under the Quick Payoff option. Please be advised that payoff quotes may not be inclusive of any fees or returned payments which may be incurred between the date of request and the date we receive your payoff.

Where do I mail payoff checks?
All payoff checks should be mailed to Cinch Auto Finance, 10800 Alpharetta Hwy Ste 208 #759 Roswell, GA 30076.

Can I pay my account off online?
Yes! You may pay your account off by logging on to My Account and using your checking/savings account or debit card to pay off your account. Please be advised that your bank may have restrictions on the amount you are able to pay electronically.

Will recurring payments automatically stop drafting once my account is paid in full?
No! We recommend you log into My Account to cancel your Auto Pay to avoid future drafts.


I recently paid off my loan. When will I receive my title?
The certificate of title or lien satisfied is sent to the authorized party (person or entity who paid off the loan) in accordance with state-specific regulations after the payoff has been posted to your account and the account is paid in full.

I have moved to a different state and need to get tags. What should I do?
Visit your local tax office and advise them that you are a new resident of the state and need to register your vehicle. Make sure they know that Cinch is the lienholder.

Where do I send my title information?
If needed, all forms related to titles and registration, can be sent here: Cinch Auto Finance, 10800 Alpharetta Hwy Ste 208 #759 Roswell, GA 30076.

My temporary tag from the dealer has expired but I do not have my permanent tags yet. What do I do?
You will need to call the dealership where you purchased your vehicle to see if your paperwork has been processed with the state. Each state and dealership have a different timeline for processing this request. You may need to visit your local tag office to request an extension.


I received a letter from Cinch, but I don’t have a Cinch account. What should I do?
If you recently applied for financing to purchase a car, the dealership may have presented your application to several finance companies, including Cinch. We’re obligated to send you the letter you received as a follow up. If you want additional information, please follow the instructions in the letter. If the letter references another topic, call (866) 612-2857 for assistance.

Can I refinance?
We cannot refinance your loan. If you’re having problems making your payments, we may be able to help. Call (866) 612-2857 for assistance.

How do I request a name change on my account?
If there has been an error with how the name on your account appears, email us at [email protected] If you have a new name because of a recent marriage or divorce, we generally will not change the name on the account as it should appear as it did on the contract you signed at the dealership.

I think my debit card or bank account number was used fraudulently to make a payment. What can I do?
We work hard to keep your personal and financial information safe. Together, we can prevent your information from getting into the wrong hands. If you believe that an unauthorized person has accessed your account, call us immediately at (866) 612-2857.

Why did I receive a 1099-C?
The IRS requires us to file Form 1099-C, “Cancellation of Debt”, because we discharged a debt you owed of $600 or more. For more information contact the IRS or consult your tax advisor.

If I received a 1099-C, does this mean that I don’t owe a balance on my account?
Not necessarily. Unless our contract with you specifically provides that we will not seek to recover a deficiency from you, the filing of the 1099-C simply reflects that Cinch has discontinued any further collection activity on this account.

If I make a payment on my account will Cinch send me a revised 1099-C?
No. Under applicable law Cinch is not required to file a revised 1099-C. Please consult your tax advisor or the IRS to determine the effect of any subsequent payments on your tax liability relating to the discharge of this indebtedness.

I lost the 1099-C that was mailed to me. How can I request another copy of my 1099-C?
To request another copy please contact us at (866) 612-2857.

What should I do if my 1099-C does not have the correct information? Please contact us at (866) 612-2857. Once we have supporting documentation we will issue a revised 1099- C if necessary.

May I request a payment deferral?
Yes, to verify if your account is eligible, log on to your account to complete a deferment request form or call (866) 612-2857.

Will the deferral have any impact on my account/ contract?
Yes. The deferral of the payment(s) will impact your original maturity date. For example, if you have a 60-month term and receive a one month deferral your term will now expire at the end of the 61st month, not after the 60th month. However, the terms and provisions of the contract, except as herein modified, remain in full force and effect.

Does interest continue to accrue if I get a deferral?
Yes. During the deferment period, interest will continue to accrue daily and may result in a larger final payment.

Will the deferral impact my insurance or GAP coverage?
Yes. Please be aware that the deferral of your payments does not include the extension of insurance and/or GAP coverage, if any, where a separate charge was included in the contract. For example, if you are in possession of a GAP product that originally covered your terms (i.e. 60 months) and receive a two month deferral, anything after the 60 month term is not covered under the GAP contract.

Who’s responsible for insurance or GAP coverage?
The Buyer and Co-Buyer assume(s) full responsibility for extending such insurance and/or GAP coverage.

Can I get extended GAP coverage?
Ask your dealer about possible vendors to determine if you may be covered under a separate agreement.

Must I sign an agreement to get my deferral?
Yes. This is done electronically by filling out the deferment request form. Log on to your account to fill out the form.

I recently filed bankruptcy. What do I do next?
Contact us to let us know about your bankruptcy filing at (866) 612-2857.

What is a reaffirmation?
A voluntary agreement between you and Cinch to repay your contract involved in a bankruptcy.

What do I do if my bankruptcy was dismissed?
Resume making payments on your contract with Cinch.

I am currently in bankruptcy, but I want to make a payment. What do I do?
Contact us at (866) 612-2857.

What do I do if a Cinch account holder has passed away?
We understand this is a difficult time and are sorry for your loss. If you are a spouse, family member or executor of the estate, please contact us at (866) 612-2857 so that we can discuss next steps.

What do I do if I believe I am a victim of identity theft?
Contact us at (866) 612-2857.

What do I do if my vehicle has been impounded?
Contact us at (866) 612-2857.

What if my job requires me to move out of the country? How can I take my vehicle overseas?
Contact us at (866) 612-2857.

What if my vehicle has been repossessed? What do I do?
Contact us to discuss your options at (866) 612-2857.

Can I stop getting my statements mailed to me?
Yes! You can opt-in to e-statements choosing “YES” in the E-statement drop down on the statement tab in MY ACCOUNT on the “Statements” tab or contact us at (866) 612-2857. If you’d like to start getting paper statements again, you can opt-out the same way.


When do you report to the credit bureaus?
We submit our reporting to the credit bureaus at the beginning of each month as of the last day of the previous month.

How long does reporting last on my credit report?
Please consult the websites of the three Credit Reporting Agencies, Equifax, Experian and Transunion for information regarding how long certain information stays on your credit report.

Where can I find more information about credit reporting and scores?
For general information about our responsibilities as a credit furnisher to report information accurately to the credit bureaus, visit the CFPB website as consumerfinance.gov.

How can I dispute my credit bureau report?
If you believe Cinch reported incorrect or incomplete information about you to the credit bureau, the best way to dispute this information is to go directly to any of the 3 credit bureaus via their website Equifax: https://www.equifax.com/personal/credit-reportservices/credit-dispute/, Experian: https://www. experian.com/disputes/main.html, Trans Union: https://www.transunion.com/credit-disputes/ dispute-your-credit

You can also dispute via mail to Cinch Auto Finance, 10800 Alpharetta Hwy Ste 208 #759, Roswell, GA 30076.

for CULS customers

Where should I send my payment?
Our payment address has not changed. You can still send regular payments to Cinch Auto Finance, P.O. Box 28149, Miami, FL 33102-8149. Overnight payments and payoffs should be sent to Cinch, 10800 Alpharetta Hwy Ste 208 #759 Roswell, GA 30076.

My bill pay is set up to come to Credit Union Loan Source. Do I need to change it?
No changes are necessary! We will continue to accept payments made out to either Cinch or Credit Union Loan Source.

I just traded in my vehicle and the dealership sent a payoff to Credit Union Loan Source. Is that OK?
Yes! We will continue to accept payoff checks made out to either Cinch or Credit Union Loan Source.

Will the name change affect my credit report?
No! Your account will continue to be reported to the bureaus as normal and now appear as CULS/Cinch Auto Finance.

Will I need to change my login or download a new app?
No, you do not need to do anything differently! The website will redirect you automatically and your app will update when the name officially changes.