General Questions

Name Changes

If you are changing your name on the account please click on the link and send in the requested documents which are Driver’s license, Divorce Decree, Court Order, Marriage license.

When should I receive my statement?

CULS usually has your statement in the mail 20 days before your due date, but holidays and weekends can change this. You can also access you statements via the mobile wallet.

I've moved and changed my address. How do I let CULS know I've moved?

What's the difference between certified and non-certified funds?

Certified funds are guaranteed by a bank, credit union, or other financial institution. Cashier’s checks are the most common type of certified funds. Non-certified funds are payments that are not guaranteed. These include personal checks and money orders.